Job Type: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Work Location: Moselle, MS 39459
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in processing poultry which may include live hang, evisceration, 2nd processing, deboning, and packing.
- Sets up and monitors dicers and CO-2 freezers.
- Confers with plant management to ascertain daily production requirements and to discuss condition of equipment, status of supplies, and deployment of workers.
- Problem solves daily minor disruptions to planned work flow. Communicates and coordinates more serious issues to plant management. Offers suggestions to address problems and is responsible for implementing agreed upon solutions.
- Trains new workers and monitors performance, correcting and guiding, as needed.
- Handles daily workers minor employee relations and performance issues within the guidelines of company policy.
- Recommends improvements to improve operational efficiencies.
- Equipment checks and forms processing for production and food safety objectives.
- Communicates with plant management and supervision on needs and priorities.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER INCLUDING DISABILITY AND VETERANS
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
To keep our employees safe, we have sanitizing stations as you enter and exit the facility and in each break areas. CDC social distancing is observed. Temp checked upon entering the security gates. Employee masks available.
ATTENTION SH STAFF – DO NOT EDIT BELOW THIS LINE!