Job Type: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift, Night Shift
Work Location: 329 Moselle Seminary Road, Moselle, MS 39459
Incorporated in 1992, Southern Hens is a fully integrated poultry processing company engaged in the processing and distribution of fresh, frozen and canned RTE poultry products. Southern Hens operates three plants at its’ headquarters in Moselle, MS and employees 900 team members. Southern Hens has a long history of targeted growth and training and promoting team members to achieve corporate and personal professional goals.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversees all maintenance activities of those team members who have been have been assigned to them.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises assigned maintenance technicians to perform below mentioned activities.
- Trains and oversees maintenance technicians to ensure that proper techniques are being utilized when repair or preventive maintenance activities are being performed.
- Coordinates with Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Planning in implementing Preventive Maintenance schedules and instructions to maximize uptime.
- In conjunction with Maintenance Planning, provides input into the analysis of equipment downtime.
- Supports all planned downtime activities with production to maximize equipment availability.
- Confers with Maintenance Manager to resolve maintenance problems and recommends measures to improve operations or machine performance.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER INCLUDING DISABILITY AND VETERANS
- Five year’s experience in maintenance department, in a manufacturing environment, at least three of which have been as a supervisor.
- Previous experience with CCMS (or equivalent) preferred.
ATTENTION SH STAFF – DO NOT EDIT BELOW THIS LINE!