Job Type: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift
Work Location: Moselle, MS 39459
- Maintains climate control systems such as HVAC units, refrigeration storage units, and ice machines.
- Responsible for processing and completing work orders.
- Responsible for installing new refrigeration systems, troubleshooting mechanical failures, and performing equipment maintenance.
- Advise on equipment upgrades and alternate cooling units.
- Processing and completing work orders.
- Contacting the client to ascertain their equipment needs.
- Ordering equipment supplies, repair modules, and sundries for the order.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and compliance schematics.
- Installing climate control systems, refrigeration units
- Observing and testing newly installed systems.
- Troubleshooting refrigeration equipment failures.
- Maintaining stock levels.
- Replacing worn seals, outer shells, and worn-out motors.
- Reports any and all maintenance issues to the Maintenance Manager.
- Performs other functions as directed by the Maintenance Manager, as needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year refrigeration experience as a refrigeration technician
- HVAC certification.
- Advanced knowledge of HVAC and refrigeration systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Braising and soldering skills.
- Knowledge of local building codes.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and compliance schematics.
- Advanced mechanical and diagnostic skills.
- Ability to speak, see, hear, walk, bend, stoop, reach, twist, grasp, lift, climb, and stand.
- Ability to lift, stack or carry materials, up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to work in variable temperatures and conditions.
- Ability to work safely.
- Manual dexterity and hand to eye coordination.
- Excellent attendance record
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read
- Strong math skills
- Excellent computer skills (preferably experience with database programs)
- Well organized
- Not afraid of heights
- Attention to detail
- Capable of working with others with minimum supervision
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and perform accurately
- Pleasant personality and professional demeanor
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER INCLUDING DISABILITY AND VETERANS
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
To keep our employees safe, we have sanitizing stations as you enter and exit the facility and in each break areas. CDC social distancing is observed. Temp checked upon entering the security gates. Employee masks available.
ATTENTION SH STAFF – DO NOT EDIT BELOW THIS LINE!